Thursday, December 20, 2012

Niagara Falls - Our first impression - October 2012




















































Video of Niagara Falls - Horseshoe Falls
Click on the arrow to play




Video of Niagara Falls from the Horseshoe Falls
Click on the arrow to play



Of all the places we visited on our tour Niagara Falls is the one that most exceeded my expectations.

I knew it would be big.  I knew it would be awesome.  However with the picture perfect day that we had to view the falls I have to say I was completely captured by the magic of it. 

The extent of the water that rushed over the falls was mind boggling and the rainbows that formed over the water gave the fantasy picture that I was not expecting.

I loved our visit there and would have liked to have stayed longer to be able to take some long walks along the water to see the falls from all the many vantage points.  We only had a one night stay  and I was lucky enough to be able to view the falls from a helicopter (double awesome),  from the Table Rock complex, the Maid of the Mist and from the Journey behind the Falls.  What a bonus all in one day - not to mention the Falls by night.

Getting up close and personal at the observation decks was fabulous and I really enjoyed the experience. 

No comments: