Monday, April 25, 2011

Central Coast to Sydney Airport - March 2011
























It was with great excitement that we boarded our limo to head for Sydney Airport to catch our plane to Perth for our Western Australia experience.


We had just had time to down our champagne when the car experienced wheel trouble. When it became apparent that the repair was not a simple thing the the reserve limo was called but that had to come from Gosford. With our eye on the time we suffered some anxiety as to whether we would make the airport on time.


We did make the airport with 15 minutes to spare thankfully which was a huge relief. We arrived in Perth on time and picked up our hire cars with no trouble and headed to our accommodation at The Vines Golf Resort. The only other mishap was me suffering a bout of food poisoning (a hurried lunch before the flight I suspect) which spoilt my first couple of days of the holiday. We flew by Virgin Blue and I did appreciate the help that the flight attendants gave me during the flight. They were very professional and made my trip as comfortable as possible. I guess I found a new way to get an upgrade to business class but not the way I would have liked.

We arrived to clear blue skies that continued for the rest of our holidays with the exception of a few overcast days and virtually no rain to speak of. Our Tarago Vans were ideal for the trip fitting in all of our luggage plus four sets of golf clubs.



No comments: